Warehouse Hours of Operations: M - F between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. Closed on holidays and weekends.
MCOE Mail Room/Warehouse Department provides a variety of services in support of our schools and districts, including:
Overseeing the Daily Mail and Package Deliveries
- All deliveries from UPS, FedEx and other courier services should be received through the warehouse.
- Prior arrangements should be made with General Services before scheduling a delivery with a freight company. This is to insure warehouse space and a fork lift driver is available.
Short and Long Term Storage
- If warehouse storage for equipment, furniture or files is needed, please contact General Services for space availability. Once space is available submit a work order through the Work Order System to have item(s) moved to the warehouse.
- Clearly label items that are to be stored in the warehouse. It should include name of department.
- Recycle bins are available throughout the MCOE campus for paper, plastic and aluminum.
- E-Waste item(s): Please bring item(s) to the warehouse between 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- Disposing of batteries and ink cartridges: There is a designated bin and box for these items located in the warehouse.
- Do not dispose any of these items in the trash can or recycling bins.
- Ink cartridge needs to placed in its original packaging or in a plastic bag prior to placing it in the designated recycle box.
Document Destruction Services
Warehouse Requisitions (Paper and SPED Custodial Supply Order)
- In order to fill any copy paper or SPED custodial supply orders, you must complete a Warehouse Requisition Form and allow 5-7 working days for Warehouse to process your order. Forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 831-755-6475.
- For Copy Paper Order (only for MCOE internal departments): In order to fill your copy paper order, your Warehouse Requisition must have a budget number and a department approval signature.
- SPED Custodial Supply: You do not have to provide a budget number. But a phone number is needed in case there are questions about your order.
MCOE Mail Room Procedures
- All outgoing mail must be in the mail room by 2:30 pm. It will be processed the next day if it arrives in the mail room after 3:30 pm.
- If you have a mailing that is more than 100 pieces please contact Mail Room at ext. 251 before 10 am so adequate time is given to mail room staff to process your mailing.
- Before printing a bulk of your fliers, postcards, etc. please contact Mail Room at ext. 251.
- For letter size envelopes: Be sure to neatly stack and rubber band your mailing with address information facing up and all in the same direction. Close all flaps if sealing is needed. Do not over stuff letter size envelopes because it will not not seal or stamp properly.
- Make sure to place your outgoing mail in the designated bins. If your department has various mail codes place mail code in the top right corner of each stack or mail piece.
- US Mail - Yellow bins by department
- UPS/OnTrac/FedEx - Bins located below department mail slots
- Pre-Stamped Mail - Purple bin
- Inter Office Mail - Department mail slots
- District Mail - Blue/Green bins
- All "No Stamp Necessary" envelopes should be placed in the Pre-stamped (purple bin) bin not the department bins.
- Do not use your budget code as your mail code. If you need a new mail code complete a Mail Code Request Form and submit to General Services, Maurene Coloma.
- Do not leave mail by the postage machine or computer, except UPS. Place in appropriate mail bin or slot.
- Do not put personal mail in the department mail to be stamped.
- Do not use staples to seal your fliers or envelopes.
- Do not combine to and from address information on the same label or location.
- Do not take pre-labeled UPS packages to mail room. It should be taken to receptionist area and place UPS sign on your package.
MCOE Shipping Form for USPS, OnTrac, UPS and FedEx
- Attach shipping form to package. Mail room staff will need 1 copy for USPS, UPS or FedEx and 2 copies for OnTrac.
- Click here for MCOE Shipping Form.
*The mail room does not have a set schedule on when the districts are here to pick up their mail. If it's a time sensitive package please send it through US Mail or other types of courier service.