Enrollment space is limited, so please be sure to attend the next information meeting so that you are eligible to begin the enrollment process as soon as possible. The sooner that families begin the enrollment process, the better the chance that they will be able to enroll at our very special school.
Interested in enrolling in either our homeschool or independent study programs?
Please be certain to attend our next information meeting, which will take place on Wednesday, April 13, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom; please call our office to register: (831) 755-0331.
Parents and High School Students
Parents and high school students must attend an information meeting as a requirement for admission; we recommend that students in grades K-8 attend as well, but it is not a requirement. Program information, enrollment requirements, and many other questions will be answered at the information meeting. Please call (831) 755-0331 to register for this approximately two-hour meeting. Also, please attempt to limit the number of attendees to the parent(s), mentor(s) (if applicable), and student(s) as space is limited.
The purpose of the information meeting is to help students and families determine if our school meets their needs and to allow for a more informed decision to be made regarding student enrollment. Near the end of the information meeting, enrollment application packets will be distributed to families. Each student who chooses to enroll must have an enrollment application packet completed (in its entirety) for him or her by his or her parent/guardian and submitted to the main office on the student's behalf.
Enrollment at MCHCS is determined through public random drawings (PRD). The next PRD is scheduled for Monday, April 4, 2022, at 3:30 p.m. We will contact families within three business days of the PRD and inform them of the results pertaining to their student(s).
Upcoming Information Meetings
Dates and/or Times Subject to Change
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom; call the office to register: (831) 755-0331
- Wednesday, April 27, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom; call the office to register: (831) 755-0331
- Wednesday, May 11, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom; call the office to register: (831) 755-0331
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom; call the office to register: (831) 755-0331
Important information for incoming and matriculating students regarding vaccinations and health exams
- All students in grades 7th - 12th will need to receive the Tdap (Whooping Cough) shot in order to be able to enroll at MCHCS for the 2021-22 school year. This is a state law that was effective beginning July 1, 2011. Proof of the vaccination must be brought to the school prior to enrollment. (This only applies to new 7th graders and any 8th-12th graders that have not already brought in proof of having this vaccination.)
- Incoming kindergarten students must have a physical exam done and be up to date on all of their vaccinations. A copy of this information and as well as a birth certificate is required at the time of enrollment.