Early Learning Program
At the Early Learning Program, we see cultural and linguistic diversity of our community as a strength to be respected and celebrated.
It is the Monterey County Office of Education Early Learning Program’s mission, in partnership with the community, to provide the highest quality early childhood education and comprehensive child and family services to all of our children.
Consequently, we honor and reflect the diversity of our community within all aspects of our program. We strive to continue to be leaders in child and family development by delivering the highest quality, comprehensive, seamless services, based on community needs.
Our goal is to start preparing our students with the skills needed for College and Career Readiness.
Each year, the Monterey County Office of Education Early Learning Program serves 732 children ages 3-5 years of age in partnership with the following school districts:
- Alisal Union School District
- Salinas Union School District
- Santa Rita Union School District
- Pajaro Valley/Hall School District
- North Monterey County School District
- Chualar School District
- Gonzales Unified School District
- Greenfield Unified School District
- King City Unified School District