General Services Division
Working to brighten students lives through safe and healthy school facilities!
The General Services Division supervises, manages and directs the daily operations for the Monterey County Office of Education.
We provide to our programs:
- Mail and delivery services
- Meeting room scheduling and set up. Contact Marta Puga for room reservation details
- Maintenance, custodial and security services to all of MCOE's satellite educational programs
- Central warehousing
- Transportation services
We provide to our Districts, Charters and Private Schools:
- Williams Legislation and Facilities Inspection. Verification of the State mandated Facilities Inspection Tool (FIT) and coordination of site verification processes.
- Updating the districts of building code requirement changes, current legislation and State Allocation Board funding mechanisms, and the Department of State Architect's new requirements.
- Planning and safety training for management within the Facilities and MOTS. divisions
- Safety guidance and strategies
- Central repository for personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Districts, charter schools and private schools can click this link to procure PPE.